Canada Work Permit Visa News Scammer Again

Canada Work permit Visa News Scammer Again



http://askcanda.blogspot.com/

Again new Facebook fan page  open for Canada work permit scam visa/offer. Just go to this Canada Work Visa Facebook Page Link

Fake Canada Work Permit Offer From that Fan Page:


URGENT FOR CANADA {2 YEAR WORK VISA}

1. Agriculture development officer (3-4 year exp.)
2. Agriculture Scientist (10 years Experience )
3. Driver (Family 3 year Exp.)
4. Cook (5year exp.)
5. Farm General Worker (8th Pass)
6.General workers – 40 nos
No Advance and Lending pay {Tourist visa}

Contact : devipee78@gmail.com
Only Call & Whatsapp +91 7788894709.


Please remember that Canada govt. don't issue that visa. This job offer must be fake. Believe me.

  
Please everyone report to Facebook authority about that page and save your family also save your money. Read More Fake Canada Workpermit Visa Offer

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Edward McMillan said…

Anonymous said...

I am weary of watching the hispanics suck the welfare system that hard working people are paying for. I am also sick of having to press #1 for ENGLISH, this is AMERICA. If you want to live here, get a ITIN # file LEGAL W-2'S, pay your taxes & stay out of all the FREE government assistance offices & draining the country dry. YOU might have the right to come here & make an HONEST living, but not off of those who are here legally whether by birth or by naturalization! My family is a family of 3 who are just making ends meet, but we earn what we have, we don't hit up every freebie that someone might offer! BTW, I AM AN ALABAMIAN & I APPLAUD GOV. ROBERT BENTLEY FOR PASSING THE IMMIGRATION LAW! I just feel sorry for all the other states who do not have this & our ILLEGALS are flooding YOUR state!
check this link :buy SSN Online