Layered Chocolate Coconut Fudge Paleo & Vegan


Layered Chocolate Coconut Fudge
Paleo & Vegan

This no bake layered Chocolate Coconut Fudge has all the creamy texture and decadent flavor you crave but is made with real-food ingredients.  It's dairy free, grain free, Paleo, Vegan, and absolutely dreamy for any chocolate lover.

I'm taking the risk of sounding like a broken record, but, I'm asking you to bond with me today over our shared love for chocolate.

I'm assuming you have a heart and soul and therefore love chocolate.  Apologies to anyone who genuinely does not like chocolate but is still a good person (I mean really?) but, I just can't bring myself to trust someone who says they're not into it.  You have an agenda perhaps some sort of desire to rise above the primal human urge to stuff our faces with delicious things.  What's next, you don't like sweatpants?

It's not working for me.  I don't buy it's you are clearly trying to hide something.
So much for an apology.

Anyway, if you're ready to bond I'm ready to chat.  I love chocolate, period.  If I'm going to be dead honest with you all, I don't only lust after dark chocolate either  my taste in chocolate does not discriminate.

Layered Chocolate Coconut Fudge that's rich and decadent yet made with good for you ingredients! Paleo, grain free, dairy free, vegan.

Author: Michele
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Course: Dessert/Treat
Cuisine: Paleo &amp, Vegan
Servings: 16 -20 servings

Ingredients

Chocolate Layer

                 1 and 1/2 cups Enjoy Life dark chocolate morselsor preferred dairy free brand
                   1/4 cup coconut oil
                   1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp thick creamy coconut milk*
                   1 tsp pure vanilla extract

Coconut Layer

                   1 and 1/3 cups unsweetened finely shredded coconut
                   2 tbsp pure maple syrup
                   1/4 cup coconut oil melted and cooled
                   2 tbsp thick creamy coconut milk*
                   1 tsp pure vanilla extract

Top Chocolate Drizzle

                   1/4 cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips
                   1/2 tsp coconut oil

Instructions

1.            Line an 8 x 8 inch pan or dish with parchment paper with some overlapping on the sides
2.          Make the chocolate layer first: In a small saucepan over very low heat, melt dark morsels and coconut oil while stirring continuously. Stir in coconut milk and remove from heat, then stir in the vanilla.

Full Recipe: Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments