Popcorn makes for a great treat, whatever the flavour! Why not try something new with these easy 5 popcorn recipes? They make for perfect party treats, or just as a movie night snack.
1. Cookie Monster Popcorn
Popcorn makes for a great treat, whatever the flavour! Why not try something new with these easy 5 popcorn recipes? They make for perfect party treats, or just as a movie night snack.
2. Trolls Popcorn
3. Grinch Popcorn
I have no idea if they have Grinch Popcorn in Who-ville or not, but I think that they should. I mean really, who doesn’t love chocolate covered popcorn? As you can see my crazy Grinch inspired recipes are continuing and they seem to be a big hit, which makes me very happy, and it’s really fun seeing the visions in my head become reality, lol
4. Finding Dory Popcorn
5. Chewbacca Caramel Corn
Homemade and delicious, Chewbacca Caramel Corn is so easy to make. Make a batch for the Wookies in your life!





0 Comments